800 544 1995
Pursuing your Project Management Professional (PMP) is a wise investment in your future! A PMP certified project manager makes over $125,000 annually according to the latest career survey from the Project Management Institute. As job seekers in Raleigh and around the world know, PMP-certified project managers possess the must-have skills global employers need. Take the next step in your career and become an in-demand Project Management Professional (PMP).
With 30,000+ project managers trained since 2004, PreparePM enhances thousands of careers like yours every year. Built around accelerated learning techniques and carefully designed learning materials, our blended (online and in-person) PMP training expertly combines self-directed and classroom training. Our online PMP training delivers the key concepts, tools and strategies you need to pass the PMP certification exam the first time. All at a price that every PMP candidate can afford. Boost your career! Add the PMP credential to your resume today!
Choosing the right PMP training provider in Raleigh can be confusing. With so much information to process and courses to choose from, selecting a provider can be overwhelming. What separates PreparePM from the rest? Simply, our robust learning platform brings our instruction to you anywhere at anytime. Besides our fast, reliable online platform, our blended approach allows for both online and classroom review. Making it easy to cover all different learning styles and needs!
Why choose PreparePM?
Your exam will have 200 ambiguously-worded problems, randomly chosen from a huge database of 13,000 possible questions - all designed to challenge your ability to maintain focus. With so many possible questions, just knowing the key project management terms is not enough to pass the first time.
Using our mobile, anywhere online platform, our PMP-certified instructors teach you how to break down your questions quickly and answer them the right way. Here is what you will learn:
• Module 6 – Study the Project Schedule Management Overview
• Align the Project Time Management Processes with PM process groups
• Identifying potential test topics and studying Network Diagrams and Critical Path
• Module 7 – Project Cost Management
• Work on Earned Value formulas
• Integrate cost management processes into PM process groups
• Work Earned Value formulas into exam questions
• Apply all earned value formulas needed for the exam
• Module 8 – Project Quality Management
• Integrate QMP’s into PM process groups
• Key ITTO of the QM knowledge area
• Understand, and use CBA techniques
• Module 9 – Resource Project Management
• Understanding staffing and HR plans
• Team Development & Team Theory
• Module 10 – Project Communications
• Why communication is important
• Align PM Communications into the PM process
• Identify the Communications Plan components
• Module 11 – Project Risk Management Overview
• How risk is understood vis a vis the exam
• Identify and describe risk planning and response
• Module 12 – Project Procurement Management
• Identify ITTO of procurement
• Outline Project Procurement Process vis a vis PM process
• Understand and know legal and contract terms found on PMP exam
• Module 13 – Project Stakeholder Management
• Stakeholder Engagement – Plan – Control
• Stakeholder Register & Engagement Matrices
• Module 14 – Professional Responsibility
• Ethics and how PMI test for it on the PMP
• Social and Professional Responsibility & what it means
I took the boot camp last Monday thru Thursday and I passed my PMP, on my first attempt, on Friday afternoon.
I took my bootcamp last week and passed the next day. My instructor was easily one of the best instructors I've ever had.
I leveraged the course as somewhat of a capstone to my preparation period. I took the exam the very next day after the boot camp ended, and passed.
Sitefinity ASP.NET CMS